|How to use the meditations
1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
2. Read through the whole meditation a few times, then put it down.
3. Sit in a position both comfortable and alert.
4. Allow the meditation 10 minutes or so in your imagination. Do not give up before this time; stay with it.
5. Allow another 10 minutes for recording what happened. Allow events to develop as you record.
THAT REMARKABLE AIRPORT
Our soul is like a huge international airport, expanding and contracting with the constant flow of arrivals and departures.
Our soul is a changing picture, and never the same neither the space nor the movement;
One day it's like this, another day, it's like that. Different traffic passing through, different people, different issues amongst the ground crews.
For this reason, we are different people today from yesterday; different from the person we were an hour ago.
Our supposed identity is a shifting thing; and our unchanging soul a most changeable glory.
Imagine that you are controller of this airport.
As you survey it now part of it yourself what do you see?
What's presently arriving and departing?
Are things moving happily and freely or are there blockages?
Have any arrivals disturbed you or departures been delayed?
Tomorrow it will all be different of course; very different.
(So why do people think they're the same from one day to the next? It's a mystery to me.)
More one-minute mysticism