|How to use the meditations
1. Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
2. Read through the whole meditation a few times, then put it down.
3. Sit in a position both comfortable and alert.
4. Allow the meditation 10 minutes or so in your imagination. Do not give up before this time; stay with it.
5. Allow another 10 minutes for recording what happened. Allow events to develop as you record.
Have you ever built a bonfire?
We're thinking about bonfires at once warming and consuming; bright and destroying.
Sometimes they are beacons; sometimes, celebrations; sometimes, they are for clearance.
They can be fine; they can also be frightening.
Today you are building a bonfire because it is time to be rid of some things.
Where are you building the fire? Is anyone else there?
As you build, you are thinking about the things you no longer need in your life.
Things that ensnare you; enslave you cripple you again and again. Perhaps once you did need them. Perhaps you have never needed them. Whatever, you would like to be rid.
How do you feel about the fire? Excited? Scared? Determined?
What particularly do you wish to put on the fire?
Is it one thing? Many things?
Is it heavy, light or awkward?
How does the bonfire scene play out?
More one-minute mysticism